Tamara J. Hufford-Wong is the founder and owner of Tamara J. Whole Communication™, a communication company in Portland, Ore., that is dedicated to creating satisfaction in our personal and professional lives through proper communication.
Born in a three-stoplight town in Ohio, Tamara earned her B.A. in Communication/ Public Relations from Marylhurst University. She developed her vivacious ability to deliver a message during her 12 years of studying acting in Los Angeles. Today, having accumulated more than 25 years of experience working with the public, Tamara is a keen communication specialist. She knows what works and what doesn't work when communicating with others.
Tamara works with businesses that want to thrive in a culturally diverse society. She delivers her message through Whole Communication™, the process of being aware and understanding proper communication in all aspects of our personal and professional lives. She will help you and your employees learn how to communicate effectively, respectfully and successfully, in the workplace and at home.
In the Community
- Oregon Health Care Association – Member
- Living Well With Chronic Conditions – Veterans Administration class instructor for Stanford University-designed program
- Insights Teen Parent Program – Board of Directors
- American Red Cross – Media Team volunteer
- Executive Officers Club, Portland, Ore. – Member, Advisory Board
- Marylhurst University – Board of Directors, Alumni Association